The Western Shirt has been a fan favorite since it first emerged a few years ago, and we've offered up an awesome selection of different finishes to keep the silhouette fresh. This time around, we're taking things even further with a whole new style: The Western Shirt Jacket. All of the original's signature bravado returns in a heftier package—we even added a sherpa lining and hand warmer pockets to keep things cozy. It gets cold out on the range, after all.MATERIAL
This 8-oz. organic cotton denim has an almost vintage-like texture right out of the box thanks to a garment wash. All of the signature details of The Western are back—distinctive slanted chest pockets, genuine YKK snaps, double snap cuffs, etc.—but this time around we've added a chunky sherpa lining for some serious warmth. If it breaks your heart to hide your favorite Western Shirt under a jacket due to inclement weather, this one's for you.GARMENT WEIGHT
Toss on over another shirt or make it your first layer on a colder day.SPECIFICATIONS
- 8-oz. 100% Organic cotton denim.
- 11-oz. 100% Polyester sherpa lining.
- Acetate sleeve lining with recycled polyester fill.
- Washed for a worn-in look and feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle felled seams throughout.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to wear untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Dry clean only.