The Shop Shirt has always been a workhorse, but for this iteration we took it to the next level with an awesome organic cotton flannel lining to keep you well-equipped for winter. Featuring two oversized patch pockets with button-through flaps, double-panel front yoke detailing, and a tidy flat hem, this is a masterclass in sophisticated workwear. Don't hesitate to put it through the wringer, either—it gets better with age.
Boss Duck is a true performance fabric. It wasn't easy to nail the perfect balance between out-of-the-box comfort and high-performance durability, but the final product was well worth the effort. Plus, because it's built with hemp, recycled polyester, and organic cotton (with a touch of stretch for comfort) it's easy on the environment. This Stone finish—which really makes the Camo flannel lining pop—will develop some awesome character as you break it in.
Medium to Heavy Weight Garment
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton flannel lining.
- Signature California collar.
- Two oversized front patch pockets with button through flaps.
- Pocket inside chest pocket pen slots.
- Double panel front yoke detailing.
- Flat hem.
- Matching 4-hole buttons.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.